Call for Paper NETAPPS 2017: The 5th International Conference on Internet Applications, Protocols and Services
We take great pleasure to invite you to submit research article in the 2017 Fifth International Conference on Internet Applications, Protocols, and Services (NETAPPS2017) which will be held at Surakarta, Indonesia. This year conference aims to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts to a common forum. We would be delighted to have you present at this conference to hear what the technology experts and researchers have to share about the internet technology advancements and their impact on our daily lives. The main goal of this conference is to serve as an affordable platform to promote greater engagement of network researchers from around the globe, notably from the ASEAN and the Asia Pacific region, in the Internet research activities principally on those related to the work of Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) and the Internet Research Task Force (IRTF).
This year conference theme is “Enhancing Digital Trust for Sustainable Development.” The NETAPPS2017 seeks papers describing original research contributions to the field of Internet computing and communication networks, with specific thematic focus on cybersecurity, digital trust and privacy, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Emerging Internet applications
- Internet of Things
- Blockchain technology and applications
- Network data analytic
- Information/Content Centric Network
- Content distribution networks
- Peer-to-Peer and overlay networks
- Internet security, privacy and trust management
- Intrusion Detection, Malware, Botnet, Spam Detection
- Internet Architecture design and evaluation
- Disruptive Tolerant Network
- Routing, switching, and addressing
- Internet Performance Studies
- Internet traffic monitoring, engineering and management
- Techniques for network measurement and simulation
- Mobility support in current and future Internet
- Wireless, mobile, and sensor networks
- Software Defined Network and Network programming
- Cloud and Grid Computing
- Energy-aware Internet communication
- Digital home and Smart Cities Applications
- Telematics Applications
- Storage area networks
- Mobile and Location-based Services
- Web Services and Applications
- Experience from implementations and experiments
- Economic and governance aspects of the Internet
- Internet Commerce and E-Health Applications
Official Wesite: https://netapps2017.uns.ac.id/
Conference Venue: Solo Paragon Hotel and Residences, Surakarta, Indonesia.
Conference Date: October 10-11, 2017.
Full Paper Submission: 06 April 2017.
Notification of Acceptance: 1 July 2017.
Camera Ready Submission: 15 July 2017.
Early Bird Registration: 15 – 31 July 2017.
Final Payment: 31 August 2017.
All accepted and presented paper will be proudly submitted to IEEEXplore for further indexing.
Extended version of selected papers will be invited to submit to the Journal of Information and Communication Technology (JICT), Scopus indexed journal.
We Request you to forward this email to your colleagues/Researchers/students in order to promote the conference. Please take the time to explore the website for more details, check on important dates, and keep yourself up to date on recent changes.
Please feel free to contact us for further inquiries. We are looking forward to see you at Surakarta, Indonesia.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!